Position Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time
Clarity is looking for talented Oracle Hyperion Consultants of all levels. These key roles will be an integral part of our growing Hyperion practice supporting Public Sector & Federal projects. We are looking for Hyperion Consultants with experience as a:
- Solutions Architect
- System Business Analysts
- Functional Leads
- Technical Leads
- Integration Leads
- Project Management
The ideal candidates have done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed as well as consultants who can adapt quickly, work in a fast-pace, enriching environment and are looking for a career rather than just a job.
- Conduct workshops to gather business requirements and lead design sessions
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
- Provide technical/functional expertise on Hyperion HFM or Hyperion Planning implementations
- Develop test scripts and scenarios and conduct CRP, UAT, Unit and integration testing sessions
- Facilitate train-the-trainer or end-user training
- Follow a software full lifecycle methodology
- Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Experience working with Oracle Hyperion EPM 22.214.171.124 or later
- 4-year Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- For HFM consultant, CPA Certification is desired but not required
- Experience with Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) , Oracle Public Sector Planning and Budgeting (PSPB) , Classis Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Planning Workforce and Capital Asset Modules a plus
- Experience and knowledge of Hyperion Business Rules and Essbase Calculation scripts utilizing Calculation Manager
- Completed at least two or more related full cycle Hyperion HFM/Planning implementation
- Strong knowledge/experience with Hyperion HFM, Essbase, Planning, FDMEE or ODI
- Experience working on Public Sector or Federal projects highly desired
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem solving/debugging skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management, technology, and trial consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years.
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.